Vi søker forretningsorientert leder til vårt Service Markeds team på Fornebu
Let's create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we’re on a mission to make people’s lives less complicated. We design our services around people, and we innovate to provide mobility that is personal, sustainable, and safe.
We are looking for an experienced Service Market / Aftersales Manager who share our vision and want to be part of our journey.
• Lead our Service Marked Development team consisting of 3 employees
• Take responsibility for strong business result and drive functional excellence, including adopting strategic initiatives and ensure the use of new functionalities and tools
• Lead activation and implementation of concepts and initiatives within workshop / customer service
• Be overall responsible for managing and developing warranty business, paint and damage repair, central purchasing and secure that technical service is optimized
• Enhance consistent sales and performance management by acting as a role model in the organisation and in engagements with our retailers and other stakeholders
• Understand the underlying business drivers and manage boundaries between the Service Market Development unit and other relevant part of the organisation
The role reports to Retailer and Business Development Director.
You have a master or bachelor’s degree in a technical field, economy or equivalent. You also have professional experience within aftersales including automotive or similar industry exposure. You have excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English skills and enjoy working in an international environment.
The right candidate has a strong business mindset and understand both the technical side as well as the business aspect of aftersales. You have excellent analytical skills, and can handle multiple tasks, maintain focus and adapt easily to changing business needs. The ability to move swiftly between managing both the strategic and hands-on work will be highly valuable in this role.
We believe you are curious, a great listener and a visible leader. You challenge established ‘truths’ and believe in working through empowerment and recognition. You act as a role model for our culture by showing trust and integrity, and you always have the customer at the center of all activities.
Is this you?
We welcome your application in English sent by 17th January, at the latest. We would appreciate if you like to add a cover letter where you explain why you are the right match and your motivation for this role and working for Volvo Cars.
For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Senior Recruiter Maria Nilzon (send message), or the role in general, please contact People Experience and Competence Director, Hege Eirin Lysnes (send message).
Change is coming. Are you with us?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future. Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent. We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.